Sandhurst Retail & Logistics
BP Opening Giveaway
Promotion – Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion is run by Sandhurst Retail & Logistics (SRL) of Level 1, 95 Coventry Street, Southbank VIC 3006, email: [email protected] (we, us, our).
- The Promotion commences at 9am on Monday 12 July 2021. Entries close and must be received by us by 11:59pm on Saturday 31 July 2021. Entries received outside the Promotion Period will be deemed invalid and will not be accepted.
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this Promotion, you accept these terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents of Victoria, Australia who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Entrants must satisfy the entry procedure set out in these Terms and Conditions to be eligible.
- Directors, management, employees, and contractors (and their immediate families) of SRL and retailers located in the BP Wollert store are ineligible to enter this Promotion.
How to enter
- To enter, you must, during the Promotion Period, (Eligible Entry), fully complete the entry form with your details (including full name, postcode and email address), via the link on the Rathdowne Estate By Villawood online newsletter, and then click enter.
- Each entrant may submit only one entry.
- Incomplete, incorrect, or illegible entries will be considered invalid. We are not responsible for any late, lost, or misdirected entries.
- Computer generated or other automated entries will not be accepted.
- All entries become our property.
- We may decline to accept any entry which, in our reasonable opinion, does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- There are five (5) BP Fuel Vouchers to be won, each valued at $100 (inc. GST). Each of the first 5 valid entries drawn will win a prize.
- The total prize pool value is AU$500 (inc. GST).
- The winner(s) will be decided at random, by a computerised draw (using the Google random number generator) at 3pm Wednesday 4 August 2021 at Level 1, 95 Coventry Street, Southbank, Victoria.
- Winner(s) will be notified in writing within 2 days of the draw, and the prize will be transferred / paid to you within 28 days of the draw.
- You agree that if you are a winner of the Promotion you will participate in our marketing activities including being interviewed and photographed, and that we (or our agents) may use your name and comments for marketing purposes at any time and in any media without reference or compensation to you.
- Our decisions about this Promotion (including the drawing of winners) are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To claim the prize, the winner must reply to the email notifying them that they are a winner with their phone number and delivery address. The Prize must be claimed by Monday 8 November 2021. A failure by such winner to confirm acceptance of the prize by this time will result in forfeiture of the right to the prize, and the prize will be awarded in an unclaimed prize draw.
- If our reasonable efforts to identify or contact the winner are unsuccessful by Monday 8 November 2021, that will result in forfeiture of the right to the prize, and the prize will be awarded in an unclaimed prize draw.
Unclaimed prize draw
- If a prize remains unclaimed after 3 months, or our reasonable efforts to identify the winner were unsuccessful, an unclaimed prize draw will take place on Wednesday 17 November 2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to directions from regulators.
- Winner(s) will be notified in writing within 2 business days of the unclaimed prize draw, and the prize will be transferred / paid to you within 28 days of the draw.
- Each entrant may submit only one entry during the Promotion Period.
- We reserve the right to withdraw a prize if there are no eligible entrants to receive it.
- A prize (or any unused portion of a prize) cannot be transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash.
- Expenses relating to prize(s) are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- If we are unable to provide a winner with a prize (or part of a prize), we’ll supply an alternative prize (or that part of the prize) of equal or greater monetary value and/or specification, subject to directions from regulators.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- We reserve the right to:
- ask you to provide proof of identity and/or proof of eligibility to claim a prize,
- determine how the Promotion is run, including the selection of a winner, and
- disqualify any entrant who we believe has breached these Terms and Conditions or engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct or any conduct intended to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
- We accept entries upon receipt by us. It’s your responsibility, not ours, to ensure we receive your entry. The use of third-party software or website or automated entry systems to participate is prohibited, and we reserve the right to disqualify entries made in such fashion.
- We aren’t responsible for:
- a prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged, or tampered with after it leaves us or our agent, or
- changes in prize value.
- If we’re unable to run the Promotion as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical difficulties, or any other causes beyond our control, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, we reserve the right to take any action that we consider necessary, including modifying the Promotion, subject to directions from regulators.
- We exclude all warranties in relation to the quality, suitability, or merchantability of a prize, except those that can’t be excluded by law. To the extent permitted by law, any liability of us or our employees or agents for breach of any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under law is limited to paying for the resupply of the prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, we aren’t liable for loss (including indirect and consequential loss), damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion (including the supply of goods or services by anyone to a prize winner), and to anyone accompanying a prize winner if applicable.
- We’re not responsible for tax liabilities that may arise from winning a prize, so please seek your own independent tax advice.
- to conduct this Promotion and determine and notify a winner, and disclose such information to prize suppliers and regulators (if applicable), and
- for marketing purposes at any time and in any media, including to contact you after the Promotion Period ends.