• The contents of this Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not warrant that the information is reliable, accurate or complete or that your access to that information will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. To the fulles extent permitted by law we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of fitness, merchantability, availability of goods or services, or non-infringement.
• We do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of the Website, its contents or any linked website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this Website including any information made available on this website or linked websites hosted by third parties.
• We do not accept liability for any failure on our part to comply with these Website Terms where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
• Whilst we endeavour to keep this website up to date and accurate, we cannot guarantee that the information on thiswebsite will be up to date or accurate.
• Content on this Website contains general information about our products and services. Unless otherwise stated, such content does not:
– constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract;
– form part of the terms and conditions for our products and services;
– purport to provide you with personal financial or investment advice of any kind; or
– take account of your particular financial position or requirements.
Sandhurst Retail & Logistics and its associated companies are committed to protecting your personal information consistently with the Commonwealth Government’s National Privacy Principles.
The personal information we collect may include your name, gender, email, home and / or postal address, telephone and fax numbers. We may use your personal information in a number of ways. This includes, allowing us to identify you, providing you with the services that you have requested, informing you of new services and products and research purposes to allow us to properly provide our services. From time to time Sandhurst Retail & Logistics may offer you promotional or marketing material that may interest you. Whilst we provide the opportunity for you to accept or refuse such material, it may be impractical to obtain prior consent from you. We will give you the opportunity to be removed from any further communications. We will not sell your personal information to other organisations to allow them to do this. As part of ongoing statistical, marketing, administrative and security analysis, we may collect information regarding a visit to one of our websites. This can include the date and time you accessed the site, the IP address you were using at the time, your path through the site (which pages you accessed), how long you spent on each page you visited, whether you were referred (via a hyperlink) to our website, where you went to from our website, the type of web browser and operating system you use or any errors encountered or problems that have occurred.
Sandhurst Retail & Logistics may disclose your personal information to third parties. When such disclosures are made, they are subject to all privacy and confidentiality protections. Some of the organisations we may disclose information to are your duly appointed agents, representatives, brokers, builders or contractors, any professional advisory services we use, including surveyors, engineers and other parties who are engaged to carry out works which may affect land purchased by you, our legal advisors, auditors or accountants, any adjoining property owner or their duly appointed agents, representatives, builders or contractors, any government and regulatory body or authority, as mandated or otherwise authorised by law, credit-reporting and fraud checking agencies, credit providers for credit related purposes such as creditworthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing and our related companies. Data Quality and Security We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up to date and protect the information from misuse, loss or unauthorised access, modification or disclosure both physically and through computer security methods. Access to your personal information If you would like access to any records of personal information we have about you or if you believe any information we have about you is inaccurate or out-of-date, please contact us.
Additional Information on Privacy
For further information on Australian Privacy laws, please visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site
How to contact us
Level 1, 95 Coventry Street
Southbank Vic 3006
Telephone: 03 9695 3055
Email: [email protected]