If you carry out any transaction through our website (such as by ordering goods or services through our website), that transaction may be subject to additional terms and conditions which you will be asked to read and accept at the relevant time.
You must comply with any instructions we give you about how to use our website and must not do anything that interferes with or adversely affects the normal operation of the website (including the ability of other users to access or use the website).
You are responsible for ensuring the security of the systems and devices that you use to access our website, including through use of appropriate virus-checking and other security software.
You may need to register or open an account with us in order to access certain parts of our website. In this case, we will issue you with a user name and password, or other appropriate log-in details for your account. You are responsible for keeping your log-in details confidential so that they cannot be used without your permission. You will be responsible for any use of our website by anyone using your log-in details.
We may suspend, terminate or block your access to all or any part of our website at any time and without prior notice to you.
All of the intellectual property rights in and to our website, belong to us and our licensors. We may update and change the materials available on our website, including by removing materials, at any time in our discretion.
You may download or print sections of our website if needed for your own personal use, but otherwise you may not reproduce any part of our website without our express prior consent. To the extent that our website contains functionality that allows you to access or download specific materials through our website, your use of that functionality and the downloaded materials may be subject to separate terms and conditions which you will be asked to read and accept at the relevant time.
To the extent that our website includes functionality that allows you to upload content to our website (“your content”):
• you remain the owner of your content;
• you grant us an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce and communicate to the public your content for the purposes of operating our website and providing services to you;
• you must ensure that your content does not include anything that is illegal, offensive, obscene, defamatory, breaches the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of any other person, or otherwise breaches any acceptable use rules that we post on our website from time to time; and
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties who are not associated with us, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over those websites or the services made available through them, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You may provide a link to the home page of our website at, on any website you operate, as long as you do not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express prior permission and you promptly delete the link at our request. Except as set out in this clause, you may not link to our website.
While we will use reasonable care and skill in operating our website, we cannot promise that our website will always be up to date, available or completely free of faults or errors.
• all conditions, representations, warranties and statutory guarantees, whether express or implied, in relation to our website; and
• any liability (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise) for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense incurred by you or any other user in connection with our website.
Our website may contain general information about our products and services. Unless otherwise stated, this information does not:
• constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract;
• form part of the terms and conditions for our products and services;
• purport to provide you with personal financial or investment advice of any kind; or
• take account of your particular financial position or requirements.
To the extent we are unable by law to exclude any implied condition, representation, warranty or statutory guarantee in relation to the provision of goods or services through our website, we limit our liability for a breach to the re-supply of those goods or services, or payment for such re-supply.